[USML Announce] First Trout, Now This

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at harriswinick.com
Thu Feb 7 17:34:44 EST 2013

Full disclosure....he was a Winick PAN, but only based on what I expect will be modest production in 2013.  He's a great long term keeper in my mind with the potential upside of a Bryce Harper....for real.  Of greater concern is the fact that the great and powerful Alex Patton, the man certain of our league mates deify, did, in fact pan young Mr. Myers.  Worse yet, he proclaimed little Wil to be only a little better than Jeff Francoeur.  On the other hand, I've been beating Alex like a drum in the XFL, so of what value is his opinion.

And then, of course, there's our trade history.  If that is to be a guide, you've got nothing to worry about.  The last one was Mike Trout for Sergio "Sore Armed" Santos.  And that one wasn't even the worst.  You should be just fine, my friend.  The key will be waiting for Mark Blocker to proclaim the trade an outrage and another instance of you and I conspiring to ensure my victory.  At that point, you can rest assured that you've gotten me again.

Jeff