[USML Announce] USML thread, Luke et al.

JOHN FRUIT jtfruit at msn.com
Sun Feb 10 11:34:34 EST 2013

this is a test.  All league members receiving this mssg?

CC: jhwinick at aol.com; rerobbins at itinker.net; announce at usml.net
From: anrklein at yahoo.com
Subject: Re: USML thread, Luke et al.
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 07:52:11 -0500
To: jtfruit at msn.com

Thanks, John.  I'm copying in the league address, too.

Rich ... we have to get the defending champ back on the list.  If John is not reading Brad's rambling misinformation campaigns, he'll be at a serious advantage come draft day.

Jeff ... settle your damn trial.

-Andy

Sent from my iPad