[USML Announce] Draft Day Issue

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 14:19:13 EST 2013

Jeff ... when would you have to leave?  The only thought for a backup I
have is to draft on Saturday evening, 3/16.  I know that I'm planning to
come up to Chicago that day.  I think John is also planning to arrive then
as well ... not sure about Jim's travel plans.

(Much better if Jeff just gets his priorities straight and settles the case
...)

-Andy