[USML Announce] RotoLab

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 16:57:24 EST 2013

Go to the settings tab (at the top) and click on the tabs on the side (MLB Pool, Positions, Hitting, Pitching) to input the specifications.

Congratulations on finding this program.  It uses Shandler's prognostications and the output is always 100% accurate.  So, you'll definitely want to bid accordingly.  But be warned, there are a least a few others in the room who will be doing exactly the same thing.