[USML Announce] Chisenhall You Need For Riptorns

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 18:25:08 EST 2013

Brad:

  It all seems to be good news for the Riptorns, as it usually is this time
of year.  Given your "plethora of slugging third sackers" (trade?), I think
you may want to consider hanging on to your players past April 1 this year.

  Please do not mistake this as criticism.  We in BomberLand continue to be
all aglow over your unprecedented compliments regarding my retention
roster.  That might be as good as it gets for me.

  -- Big Bradlee Fan, Mark B.