[USML Announce] Thank You Packers!

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 21:34:12 EST 2013

That was with a real quarterback.  Even I wouldn't have expected the Packers to lose to a bad football team WITHOUT their quarterback.

But I have to say I did get a kick listening to the Packer defense nearly break their collective arms while they were busily patting themselves on the back for shutting down the juggernaut that is Joe Webb.  Good stuff.

Go 49ers!!