[USML Announce] Roster Reserve Hot List: Brats' Flame Shines Brightly

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:37:11 EST 2013

Defending USML champs and proud bearer of the Damon, your Flaming Brats,
will toss back into the draft pool high-priced talent like Pujols, Miguel
Cabrera  and Dan Straily, and come into the draft well-prepared to defend
their crown with an alarming array of hitting and pitching.

To wit:
  Y. Cespedes-25
  J. Gomes-5
  Arencibia-11
  Mauer-17
  Morneau-14
  Shields-19
  Morrow-18
  Johnson-5
  Perkins-5

Just inputting those names into the Winick Fantasy Baseball Database (C)
1991 makes me realize I have no hope of finishing in the money this year,
unless I somehow can pry Hosmer from the Berliners.

Clearly the Brats, Bombers and Red Hots are destined for a summer showdown.