[USML Announce] FW: Broken Link

JOHN FRUIT jtfruit at msn.com
Tue Jan 15 16:40:28 EST 2013

From: John.Fruit at nuveen.com
To: jtfruit at msn.com
Subject: FW: Fwd:Re: [USML Announce] Broken Link
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 12:38:22 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Fruit, John (Minneapolis)
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 4:14 PM
To: announce at usml.net

The Packers beat the Bears twice and the Bears missed the playoffs ( yet again).  So the FB season can be considered a success.  Every year you guys cite how the Bears will have a higher draft pick than the Packers, and after two decades of higher draft picks and multiple break-the bank free agent signings ( Cutler, Peppers, Marshall) the Bears still cannot beat the Packers.  And now you are starting a rebuilding process and have the oldest team in the league.  No wonder you all have to pull vicariously for whoever the Packers are playing, it's because the Bears really really suck.