[USML Announce] Notice Of Hot Wax Deal: Riptorns Make A Mutually Beneficial and Self-Satisfying Deal

Andrew Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 07:33:48 EDT 2013

An excellent trade between the Rips active and reserve rosters.

My problem is that the first half of my team was swindled for
drunk-driving minor leaguers, .220-hitting Cuban outfielders on
long-term contracts, and -- good grief! -- Lonnie Chisenhall.

Maybe it's time to start playing for 2015.  Mark Kerber, your guidance
please ...

-Andy