[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Sat Jul 6 11:06:41 EDT 2013

Indeed, something may be in order. Oddly enough, I was in Indy for a family wedding
two weeks ago and talked with KG's cousin Austin who told me that KG had a strong
feeling he was going to be called up within a week or two - danged if he wasn't called up
the next day. Now we need to convince Hosmer to save some of this energy for 2014.
As for C. Young, ..............
RG