[USML Announce] Beware Mark Kerber!!

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Wed Jul 10 14:37:46 EDT 2013

If I could foresee the futures of all those players, would I be watching the title race from 10th place?

By the way Alex "Seis por Seis" Rios is available.  Yes, he's almost certainly on the trading block.  I'm willing to entertain offers now, for those who want to take on the added risk and take advantage of a reduced price.  For those who are risk-averse, I'm also willing to wait for the deadline to see what happens.  And I won't hesitate to retain him at $15 if he stays in the AL.

Jeff:  Given that you're being so complimentary, I assume you're buttering me up (or perhaps applying some lube).  I'll watch for your offer.

Mark "Just a Simple Country Boy" Kerber