[USML Announce] Beware Mark Kerber!!

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Thu Jul 11 09:11:07 EDT 2013

Why?  Just because it was four years ago?

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf Of Richard Robbins
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 7:37 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Beware Mark Kerber!!

I thought you got over that

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 11, 2013, at 7:24 AM, Andrew Klein <anrklein at gmail.com<mailto:anrklein at gmail.com>> wrote:
Rich,

I thought you adjusted the listserv filters so I would not receive any emails including the word "Weiters".  It greatly distresses me when I do!

-Andy

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 10, 2013, at 3:25 PM, Richard Robbins <rerobbins at itinker.net<mailto:rerobbins at itinker.net>> wrote:
Amen Jeff.  I don't want to go back and see how my stats would have differed had I not traded for Verlander and the also disappointing Weiters.  Ugh.