[USML Announce] I'm Feeling Old

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 14:10:13 EDT 2013

Gents-

I just want to share with you all the details of my post-bar trip.  A
friend of mine from growing up has a motorhome which he and I are using to
do a small baseball stadium tour and then head up to try and visit 4 of the
5 great lakes.  We will also be passing through Green Bay on the day of a
Packers preseason game so figured we'd stop off at that as well.  Here is
our game schedule:

8/4-- Pittsburgh (vs Col)
8/5-- Cleveland (vs. Det)
8/6-- Cincinnati (vs. Oak; Joey Votto Bobblehead night!)
8/7-- White Sox (vs. Yanks... or whatever is left of both teams by then)
8/9-- Packers Preseason game vs. AZ

Any suggestions, recommendations, wisdoms, and requests are encouraged and
accepted.

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 1:02 PM, Doug Shabelman <Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com