[USML Announce] Eric (Mr. B) Karabell on How Kerber Screwed Winick and Robbins

Doug Shabelman Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com
Tue Jul 23 09:38:44 EDT 2013

Our minor leagues has produced more than yours over the past 10 years. I love when people bash the Sox farm system which has produced Ramirez, Beckham (hey, he’s hitting .320 just in time to go on the DL for me!), Sale, Santiago, Reed, Jones, Tank (jury still out there), a trade leading to minor leaguer Quintana….oh wait, you have that ex-Notre Damer and Castro, I guess you have a better argument.