[USML Announce] Outcome Determinative Trade

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 22:45:02 EDT 2013

As everyone knows, the K-9 is guided by but one Truth:  The Word of Winick.
 Some may seek answers from false prophets like Ron Shandler, Keith Law, or
Baseball America.  But the K-9 ask only:  "Is he a Winick Pick?  Or a
Winick Pan?"  So when Truth declares Yordando Ventura "all that and then
some," the die is cast.  Yordando must join the roster.  At any cost.

(There is also the part about Jhonny Peralta being determined to take his
60 game suspension in 2014.  That might impact his value next year.  But it
is nowhere near as important as the Truth ...)

That is all ... with a week to go until the trading deadline.

Humbly,

-Andy
 Owner of More Highly-Rated Beans than Anyone Else in the USML