[USML Announce] Between A-Rod And A Hard Place

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 18:40:55 EDT 2013

>From espn.com:

If Rodriguez, 38, is deemed healthy enough to play, he would be able to
stay eligible to remain on the field during the appeals process that could
take weeks or months. If he has no setbacks physically and spends the full
five days on his minor league rehab, Rodriguez could return to the Yankees
on Aug. 6 in Chicago against the White Sox.

*Hey Andy, will you be in town? Why not sponsor a USML outing to the Cell? *

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Doug Shabelman <Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com