[USML Announce] Please Join Me In Meditation

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 18:19:36 EDT 2013

My Dear League Brethren:
    In this game of Roto all us players have and will encounter moments
that inflame our passions, spark our ire and arouse painful tinglings in
our jockstraps or other favored undergarments. Do not let anger and raw
emotions negate your better and positive virtues (unless your Andy, who has
failed to demonstrate possession of such qualities). Our game should be one
that brings us joy, whimsy and the occasional keeper, and be a respite,
however trivial, from the bitter ravages of time, decay and Shabelman's
unauthorized photographs of Heidi Klum.
    I encourage each of you to assume your favorite position, place fresh
flowers about you, close your eyes and breath deeply. Like the kidney
stones that Brother Richard regaled us about so many years ago, these
negative vibrations too shall pass.

Brad Lee Baddabingafinga

P.S.  As an aid to your meditation, please print the accompanying
photograph and place it in a location several inches out of reach.