[USML Announce] I'm Out

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Tue Jul 30 18:43:58 EDT 2013

I wish I was as confident as others that this race is done.  Things are so
tight that I really think this is still too close to call.  The gains I
made are offset by stats of players I need to bench and I suspect, stolen
bases that I've given up.  I'm also likely down in wins.  I hope that all
who claim it's over are right, but I'm not among them.  Fiddle with the
onroto projection toys, look at the categories, allow for a twist of fate
here or there, a failure by Peralta to appeal his suspension, who knows --
I sure don't.  I'm not going to argue about the current year delta in value
traded vs value received -- that's the nature of these deals.  But when I
put pencil to paper in the context of this year's race, I'm not sure the
needle has been moved as much as others think.