[USML Announce] MLB Draft

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at harriswinick.com
Thu Jun 6 22:34:22 EDT 2013

Good news on Appel - he's in the AL. Bad news on Appel - he's pitching for Houston.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 6, 2013, at 9:18 PM, "rickgam at comcast.net<mailto:rickgam at comcast.net>" <rickgam at comcast.net<mailto:rickgam at comcast.net>> wrote:

Good news for Rich & I - Rich's Appel goes #1 to Houston, my Frazier goes to Cleveland.  Bummer for Mark K. & Jeff - Kerber's Gray goes to Colorado & Winick's Meadows goes to Pitt and Bryant to the Cubs.  Damn, with all these beans my roster looks like an amalgamation of the 'Torns and Berliners.
   RG