[USML Announce] **NOTICE OF HOT WAX SEAL**

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 23:41:37 EDT 2013

Brother Blocker, I must not have heard you at the draft, but that may have
been because my cardboard boxes creaked so much.  If Avila sucks, he sucks
less than Shoppach or even Hosmer now that I think about it....ok, back to
my strategy sessions...which consists of me making trade offers on onroto
and seeing what happens...it's a dice roll but in life what isn't? so long
tank, I'll miss you.....