[USML Announce] Official Lifting of Grudge

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 07:33:35 EDT 2013

In further spirit of league amity, I hereby officially, formally, and
forever lift my three-year grudge against the Block's Bombers for its trade
to the Berliners for Matt Wieters and Martin Perez.  League owners no
longer should include ideas about how to harm the Bombers in any offers to
the Klein Nine (not that any of you did, anyway).

With the grudge revoked, I remain hopeful that the Bombers will deal with
the Klein Nine, a franchise that has apparently become a perennial dumper
in this league.

Humbly,

-Andy
 Owner of Klein Nine