[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 20:10:52 EDT 2013

Oh I certainly overpaid but only slightly given Porcello's current strong
play.  And if he regresses to his career numbers then its basically just
Kinsler for Appel.  But if 2-3 years from now Appel is a $10 top line
starter, you'll have to remind me who that "porcello" guy was I threw in
with Kinsler.