[USML Announce] You choose

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Tue Jun 25 10:20:15 EDT 2013

That seems right to me.

When we were finally ushered out of the Garden last night I was part of a
large group of Hawks fans walking through the Garden concourse doing
Chelsea Dagger with no Bruins fans in sight.  The Bruins fans were very
classy throughout the game. Loads of fun.

I spotted a tall man with a Wennington Hawks jersey. I thought to myself
what idiot gets a Wennington Hawks jersey. That's when Bill Wennington
turned around.

Pat Foley sat near me in the 300 level balcony area. I'd have thought he
would get better seats than that. I spoke with before the third period and
he seemed confident the  Hawks would win. I then asked if the Hawks fans in
the vicinity could follow him down if they won. He gave me a pained look
and said, with some gusto, No.