[USML Announce] Greetings From Oak Park

Jansen, Brad Bjansen at transitchicago.com
Sun Jun 30 10:56:36 EDT 2013

Dear League Brethren:
  I type this missive from a Blackberry (sorry, don't have a smart phone). I have been home without cable/internet access since Thursday afternoon, when warm summer breezes took a 200 foot maple tree from my backyard and dropped it upon my garage, my fence, and a transformer pole across the alley,  shredding all power, phone and cable lines from my home along its way. Fortunately, no cars, humans or domesticated pets were injured. Other than dealing with State Farm and Comcast, things are getting back to order.
   So, if you happened to have emailed something to my gmail account, please understand why I have yet to respond. And, Andy, I know how badly you wanted to trade Longoria for Carter Capps, but I just couldn't get connected. I sure hope I remembered to activate Reyes for next week...or haven't fallen to 7th place.

Waiting for Comcast,
I remain,
Brother Brad Lee