[USML Announce] USML Draft 2013

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Tue Mar 5 17:03:27 EST 2013

Let's agree that the deadline for rosters is Saturday at 5:00 p.m.  That already makes things difficult for Andy and me, but it seems as though a few people need the extra day.  You'll still have 6 days for dump a dog.

Mark K - if you can't get your list in my Saturday night, just let Brad do it for you.  Last time I checked your roster it didn't appear you had too many difficult decisions to make anyway.

As a concession, I'll agree to do the NRIs if Rich will do the 40 mans.  I'll submit the list later this week.