[USML Announce] Doug

Doug Shabelman Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com
Thu Mar 7 16:54:21 EST 2013

Been a bit busy-was shooting with a True Blood werewolf (Joe Mangianello anyone?), an actress who looks like Angelina Jolie and fashion designer (and Buddha favorite) Zac Posen. However, I have returned from LA refreshed and ready to go through the 3,000 USML emails that are sitting in my in box. I will have my keeper list to everyone today or tomorrow. Go Sox.

DS