[USML Announce] Rips and AFV's Rosters

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 10:59:07 EDT 2013

Mark, please note the following:
  *Riptorns*
*      *Jose Reyes, the League's Most Expensive Shortstop, is on TOR, not
BAL
      J. Cosart (HOU), a rotation draft pick, is a rookie, so he should be
"0" instead of Y1

  *AFV*
*       *And on the subject of HOU pitchers, J. Lyles, a rotation draft
pick, should be Y1 instead of "0." He is definitely not a rookie.

--Thanks for doing this.
---Brad