[USML Announce] Draft Day Reflections: Glad I...Wished I....Steal of The Draft....

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 13:00:59 EDT 2013

*AFV Skippies*:

        Glad I...... was awake and functioning after celebrating St.
Patty's Day all day Saturday.  And also, Glad I
        Wished I...... hadnt spent $21 on Bud Norris and Trevor Bauer (see
above)
        Steal of the Draft......  going to promote one of my own and say
Mark Buehrle for $2!!  That's a serviceable starter who could win 12-15
games with a sub-4 ERA.  Not a lot of Ks but not a lot of walks either.

--
Dennis F. Adams III
Candidate, Juris Doctor 2013