[USML Announce] Brats, We Have A Problem

JOHN FRUIT jtfruit at msn.com
Mon Mar 18 20:28:51 EDT 2013

"Their closer is Jose Veras".  Brad, may I kindly remind you the Brats also have closers Jim '40+saves' Johnson and Glen Perkins, so once I have a 40 game lead in saves, please all takers offer me a live body at SP or OF.  I might also suggest that Miggy is a better candidate for anchoring my CI. As for Dominguez and Wallace, can't argue they are both flyers on a pretty bad team-  but at low salaries hold plenty of option value.I wish I had: sold my prime end-of the-table spot to Brad for $25I regret: stocking my roster with 6 closers or closers-in waiting and neglecting SP and OF.Steals: not so sure about Veras as of yet-  he stunk as a Brewer.  I'd make better argument for Craig Gentry at $1-  don't pencil in Leonys Martin quite yet for Texas' CF spot. Scott Diamond at $1, Jemile Weeks at $1 and the aformentoned Dominguez at $5 all honorable mention.Finally, I concur with Doug....don't go counting your chickens before they're hatched-  the Brats are in it to win it.