[USML Announce] Draft Day Reflections: Glad I...Wished I....Steal of The Draft....

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 22:31:31 EDT 2013

Jarrod Dyson has set a goal of stealing "at least 50" bases this season.
*Spin:* "I would at least say 50," Dyson said. "I got 30 last year and my
numbers weren't even close to what I just said (.280 batting average, over
.350 OBP). I just want to do whatever it takes to help this team win."
Dyson certainly has the wheels to pilfer 50 bags in a regular role, but
right now he's slated to back up Lorenzo Cain in center field. Of course,
if Cain has another injury-plagued year, the opportunity might be there.

Here's hoping for an injury-plagued season for Lorezo Cain....