[USML Announce] Draft Day Reflections: Glad I...Wished I....Steal of The Draft....

Andrew Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 07:17:50 EDT 2013

*K9

*Glad I ... resisted Winick's offseason overtures for Edwin Encarnacion.
Wished ... my back was strong enough to have sat on the floor next to
Brad during the draft.  I also wish I had chased some of the top middle
infielders (or Jose Bautista) a little higher so I didn't have so much
money left to spend on starting pitchers.
Steal of the Draft:  Any number of good end-game pitching purchases --
Buehrle ($2), E.Santana ($1), Nova ($1), Doubront ($1), Diamond ($1),
Veras ($4).  Would have loved some combination of those guys instead of
spending $24 on J.Jonnson and W-Y Chen.

-Andy