[USML Announce] Draft Day Reflections: Glad I...Wished I....Steal of The Draft....

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Tue Mar 19 10:59:09 EDT 2013

Congrats, Andy!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Winick <jhwinick at aol.com>
To: announce <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Tue, Mar 19, 2013 9:42 am
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Draft Day Reflections: Glad I...Wished I....Steal of The Draft....

That is great news and as already said a couple time before - well deserved.  I am a little concerned for IUPUI though based upon Andy's performance on Sunday (well....and let's face it - over the past many years).  The press release says that Andy will be responsible for overall leadership.  No worries there - he'll be fantastic.  But "strategic vision"?  Uh oh.  ;-)

Seriously - watch IUPUI move up the law school rankings.  They have made a very wise choice.