[USML Announce] AFV Can't Fight The Bauer

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Thu Mar 21 14:52:06 EDT 2013

And the great thing, like Brad's gem, Middlebrooks, his salary is only $1.
 Oh wait, Trevor is $10.

So let's see, he comes up this year at some point, gets knocked around and
then next year refines his craft, by 2015 he will be worth something and
you will raise his salary to $15 or $20.  Not bad, I suppose, but certainly
no Middlebrooks. . .