[USML Announce] Have the Mighty Fallen Already?

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 15:55:27 EDT 2013

   Jeff, I always admire folks who do things off the tops their heads,
especially those who still sport some hair.
   You have identified my general draft and trade strategies.  Now go show
me you are worthy of respect by acquiring the #3-4-5 hitter(s) you so
desperately need. Perhaps then-and only then- will you be poised to enter
the ring against the Red Hots and duke it out for the 2013 Damon.
--BLJ