[USML Announce] Erratum

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at harriswinick.com
Tue Mar 26 14:32:18 EDT 2013

I believe that a player can be on the active roster as long as he isn't on an NL roster when first activated.  In that same way, a high school player or a Japanese player, etc. could all be activated but they wouldn't draw stats.  Once a player is on an NL roster, i.e. Kyle Lohse, I don't think is eligible to be activated.  But, as always, I defer to our resident expert on the USML constitution - the presumptive champion, Richard Robbins.

Jeff