[USML Announce] Honest Reaction

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 19:49:24 EDT 2013

More piffle and puff. But Jeff, I like deal for RER because he gets several
more ABs and those are worth quite more than whatever Harrell brings to the
table. But who cares? I am standing down and when Bundy, Archer et al enter
my rotation you will be smelling my tailpipes and eating my dirt. Riptorns
now, Riptorns forever, but most relevant, Riptorns 2013.
--BLJ