[USML Announce] Berliners Better Luke Out Below

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 19:55:08 EDT 2013

Jeffrey, I did not realize your team is so deep in offense that it can
afford to lose the 15 HRs/65 RBI you projected for Scott....we'll see how
that works out for for you....
By the by, dearest Jeffrey, did you happen to catch the name of my last
auction purchase? He was a man, Jeff, he was a BONDERMAN.
--BLJ