[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal - Brats and AFVs

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sat Mar 30 20:19:31 EDT 2013

I had that same thought.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Winick <jwinick at harriswinick.com>
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Sat, Mar 30, 2013 5:19 pm
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal - Brats and AFVs

I agree.  Don’t take the bait when some middle aged bastard posts a comment.  (Hmmm – that sounds like good advice.  No more responding to Brad Lee.)

But I’ll be very surprised if adding Jose Veras is enough to move you out of last place in saves (and that’s giving you the benefit of the doubt that he holds onto the job).  If you’re serious about gaining a point or two, I’d go looking for one more guy.  You might want to talk to Mr. Kerber – he’s got Balfour.  But it’s going to take considerably more than Bud Norris to pry him away.  I might try to tempt him with Jarrod Dyson.  He just might like that.

Jeff