[USML Announce] Astros TV Crew Already Out Of Things To Say About Team

Doug Shabelman Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com
Wed May 8 13:40:13 EDT 2013

BOSTON-One inning into Sunday's game between the Houston Astros and the Boston Red Sox, sources confirmed that the Astros' television broadcasting crew has already run out of things to say about their baseball team. "Top of the second, and, uh, that means we've got eight innings to go," said Houston play-by-play commentator Bill Brown, who along with fellow booth analyst Alan Ashby has reportedly exhausted such Astros-related topics as the team's recent move to the American League, pitcher Bud Norris' disappointing start, and the unique turf composition at Houston's Minute Maid Park. "You know, this year the Astros have had to adjust to life in the AL, and-oh, wait, we just did that. Uh, what do you think, Alan?" At press time, the audio portion of the Houston broadcast had consisted solely of the sound of the two announcers breathing for six full innings.[http://www.theonion.com/static/onion/img/terminator_1x.png]