[USML Announce] Ask Brad

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sun May 12 10:47:55 EDT 2013

Brother Richard:
   It is not what The Maicer alone can do, it's how he will empower your
other players to perform to their full capabilities. It is not the next
reporting period that is of concern, it is the final reporting period. And
well before then you must decide to whom you will offer your cheap keepers.
And at that moment, when you assemble a might fighting force capable of
victory, that is when you will discover the true value of The Maicer.