[USML Announce] Paul Hornung

JOHN FRUIT jtfruit at msn.com
Sat May 18 17:44:07 EDT 2013

well, in my mind all Bears suck....dead or alive, past, present or future. I sort of like Ditka, though....

To: announce at usml.net
From: jhwinick at aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 11:02:56 -0400
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Paul Hornung

Point number __ on the list of reasons to hate Packer fans.

Only a Packer fan would demean the memory of one of the all time great football players - a player universally regarded as a class act.  The same, sadly can never be said of a Packer fan in the act of being a Packer fan.

'nuff said.

As for getting the chance to shake his hand - I have to admit that's pretty cool.  Even this Bears fan has to admit that Hornung was one of the all time greats.