[USML Announce] Birthday Greetings

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Tue May 21 11:57:00 EDT 2013

Happy b-day, Rich!

-----Original Message-----
From: Blocker, Mark B. <mblocker at Sidley.com>
To: announce <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Tue, May 21, 2013 6:59 am
Subject: [USML Announce] Birthday Greetings

Rich:
  Happy birthday!  While I certainly hope you have an enjoyable day (and
eekend), would you mind taking Izturis out of your active roster so I can catch
ack up in roto?

RS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with certain U.S. Treasury regulations,
e inform you
hat, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained
n this
ommunication, including attachments, was not intended or written to be used,
nd cannot be
sed, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be
mposed on such
axpayer by the Internal Revenue Service. In addition, if any such tax advice is
sed or referred
o by other parties in promoting, marketing or recommending any partnership or
ther entity,
nvestment plan or arrangement, then (i) the advice should be construed as
ritten in connection
ith the promotion or marketing by others of the transaction(s) or matter(s)
ddressed in this
ommunication and (ii) the taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's
articular
ircumstances from an independent tax advisor.
ttp://lists.usml.net/mailman/listinfo/announce