[USML Announce] Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmmmm

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Mon May 27 19:01:27 EDT 2013

Greetings;
Alright, Klein & Robbins twisted my arm and are making me do it. I know I'm encroaching upon Doug Shabelman territory here, but I thought this would lighten the mood. Two sentences you thought you'd never hear uttered; "The Cubs win the World Series!", and "Rick Gammons is dating a Venezuelan beauty queen". Well, I can't vouch for the first one, and the second one can already be corrected to "dated", since we never closed the deal on a second date (I think she recovered her eyesight). Sure, it was 30 years ago, and she was only Runner-up Miss Caracas, but the attached pic was taken just last year and I can assure you all she still looks just fine . Life goes on...........
Rick "Still Putting Off Dumping" G