[USML Announce] Keith Law's Updated Prospect Ranking

JOHN FRUIT jtfruit at msn.com
Tue May 28 21:25:39 EDT 2013

so the list is objective, but doesn't account for how productive a player is projected to be.  I think I got it.

To: announce at usml.net
From: jhwinick at aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 19:31:29 -0400
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Keith Law's Updated Prospect Ranking

How much did Brad pay you for that?  Or is it just that I suggested otherwise that compelled you to disagree.

Bogaerts is great - noted.  Though years away.
Sano is terrific - noted.  Ditto.

Myers should be good, but is struggling at AAA and looking like less of a sure thing.

Bundy has a bad elbow and his contract is running.  That doesn't count as a prospect.  That's an empty slot.

So, that's three out of the top 7.  Pretty good.  But hardly license to write off the prospects of the team with 3 out of the top 8.