[USML Announce] bljansen at gmail.com has shared something with you

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Tue Sep 10 14:27:34 EDT 2013

Brad:  You should write up the e-mail that Jeff would have sent yesterday, given the football results on Sunday.  It would have gone something like this:

Bears win!  Bears are awesome!  Going all the way this year!  Trestman is a genius, and Cutler is a real NFL quarterback.

Greenies lose!  Greenies suck!  Greenies are going nowhere!  How about Jim Harbaugh sticking it to Fabbio in the press?  Love it!  How about Harbaugh outcoaching the Pack by going away from the read option?  Love it!  Harbaugh is a genius (second of course to Trestman)!  (Did I mention that Harbaugh used to play for the Bears, even though I always complained about him back then?)