[USML Announce] Roster moves - update

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun Sep 15 12:06:25 EDT 2013

Rats.  There goes my keeper list.

From: Mark Blocker <blockermark at gmail.com>
To: USML <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Sun, Sep 15, 2013 9:32 am
Subject: [USML Announce] Roster moves - update

League:

  A note regarding roster moves.  Under Section 8.5 of our rules, any player acquired via FAAB or waiver claim after 8/31 is given a contract status of FA.  The system, however, does not make this adjustment automatically.  As a result, I have manually changed the contract status of any player acquired since 8/31 to FA.  This includes the players acquired on 9/1, which were DeJesus (Nukes), Almonte (Hoosiers), Petricka and Fien (Bombers), and Goins (LMC).

  Let me know if you have any questions.