[USML Announce] The Race

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Wed Sep 18 10:55:46 EDT 2013

I'd recommend that you just set your line-up and forget about the whole thing.  As Jeff explained, there's abolutely no way you can lose ("Inconceivable!"*), so managing your squad for the next couple of weeks would be a waste of time.

Mark

* "I do not think that word means what you think it means."