[USML Announce] The Race - 2 days left

JOHN FRUIT jtfruit at msn.com
Sun Sep 29 17:32:31 EDT 2013

I'm pretty sure Rich anticipated much more in the way of production from Miggy and Mauer & Co., so the high profile trade that caused so much consternation and the resignation of a certain league member, had little to no effect on the race.  What might have had more was Professor Klein mysteriously keeping last day starters Jiminez and Gray inactive when he trailed Red Hots by just 1 in Wins category.  Let the conspiracy theories start.