[USML Announce] Congrats

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 10:06:09 EDT 2013

Adding my congratulations to Rich on a well-earned Damon.  The MRH were
favorites from the get-go, and Rich played his hand masterfully.

And a tip of the cap to "Breaking Brad" for a nice run.  Regarding any
grudges you hold, Brad, I urge you to follow my Gandhi-like lead and let
peace be your guide.  (See, generally, Consent Decree Between Blocker and
Klein, entered into Spring of 2013).

Again, congrats to Rich.  And the K9 hotline is open for offseason trade
offers.

-Andy