[USML Announce] I'm No Chemist But I Know A Little Math

JOHN FRUIT jtfruit at msn.com
Mon Sep 30 13:09:25 EDT 2013

well, laugh if you may Brad Lee but a combined 1 HR and 4 RBI over the last 3 weeks for Mauer and Cabrera left the door plenty ajar for competitors, but no one could close the gap.

Anyway, Rich congrats on a 2nd victory in 3 years-  impressive!  And way to go Brad for making it a tight race to the bitter end -  glad Andy didn't have to explain away his disinterest in the final days of the race.  Also to Calamari for a great season and solid 3rd place finish.

P.S.  Brad, feel free to motion a trade for Nick Franklin, but he won't come cheaply.